“Scenes of Stephenson County back for another year”: Stephenson County Farm Bureau is sponsoring a photo contest to capture the essence of life in Stephenson County. New this year we will have categories for entries.
- Our Animal Kingdom (photos of animals big and small in Stephenson County)
- Agriculture all around Us (photos of farms, livestock, tractors, etc. in Stephenson County)
- Bridges, Backroads and Barns (photos of bridges, backroads and barns in Stephenson County).
Rules and contest details:
- Pictures must be in digital format as a .jpg or .gif file or as a 5X7 print. E-mail your pictures to [email protected] or mail/deliver them to Stephenson County Farm Bureau, 210 W. Spring Street, Freeport IL 61032. Be sure to include complete contact information (photographer’s name, address, email, and contact phone number) and picture identification.
- Pictures will not be returned. There is a maximum of 1 photo per person per category.
- Entries must be received in the Farm Bureau office by Wednesday, July 16th at 4:30 p.m.
- Top three finishers from each category will be selected and displayed for public voting at the Stephenson County Farm Bureau Tent at the Stephenson County Fair July 27 through July 31. Voters will indicate their favorite photo for each category.
- The top finisher for each category will receive a $50 gift card. Second and Third place finish will receive $25 gift cards.
- Only one photo from each participant will be chosen as a number one finisher.
- For each valid vote cast in the contest, Stephenson County Farm Bureau will donate $1 to the United Way of Northwest Illinois.